AudaVIN is the latest innovation in vehicle identification technology from Audatex Canada. It provides complete vehicle information, as recorded by auto manufacturers on the production line. Get the correct vehicle parts and option details up front. Experience improved estimating accuracy and reduced errors in the total loss determination process. Enjoy significant savings in time in regards to the inspection of damaged vehicles.
Start eliminating the guesswork and start reducing cycle times and rental car and vehicle storage costs. You’ll also experience improvements in customer satisfaction. Features include:
- Intelligent Vehicle Identification: easily access information on vehicle year, make, model, edition, standard equipment, factory-installed options, engine, transmission and option packages.
- Automatic or One-Click VIN Decoding
- Full Integration with Estimating and Total Loss Solutions from Audatex
- Efficient Total Vehicle Identification in Seconds
- Pay Per Use, with Pricing on a Transaction Basis
AudaVIN now supports more than 40 vehicle brands covering 60 countries globally. AudaVIN continues to gain momentum as a high-value tool for increasing estimating and total loss accuracy, expediting claims settlements and driving higher levels of customer satisfaction. Since launching AudaVIN in North America in 2011 with BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Mini, SMART, Volkswagen and Audi, additional OEM brands and model information have continually been added. The list in North America includes Chrysler (for all brands including Dodge, Jeep, Ram and Fiat), Porsche, Jaguar, and Land Rover. In the United States, General Motors (all brands past and present: Chevrolet, Cadillac, GMC, Buick, Saturn, Saab, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Hummer), Nissan, Infiniti, Kia and Mazda OEM data is also available.