A Fast & Easy Solution for Waiver of Depreciation PolicyholdersExperiencing the loss of a vehicle is hard enough. Replacing it shouldn’t have to be painful.
Autosource Vehicle Replacement Service eases settlements for waiver of depreciation policyholders. With our industry-leading market-driven valuation database and integrated end-to-end total loss workflow, insurers get fair and accurate replacement value in a comprehensive report. Plus, vehicle owners receive a simple and easy to read report. Key features and benefits include:
- Seamless integration with Autosource – no technology integration required
- Simple, easy to read consumer report
- Average savings of $1300 per claim
- As quick as 8 hours turnaround time per file
- A return on investment of 7:1 or higher!
If you currently do not use Autosource for instant vehicle valuations, you can still benefit by using AudaConnect, our new vehicle price sourcing tool. Once your insurance company has registered to use the transaction-based service, you can manage all of your vehicle replacement requests using the secure web portal. Now all your claims will be accessible in one consolidated web view enabling easy claim searching and reporting capabilities.
When you need to quickly obtain a fair and equitable replacement value for a Waiver of Depreciation claim, all you have to do is submit requests via AudaConnect to our team of vehicle replacement experts who will:
- Obtain the best-priced quote from our national dealer network
- Deliver a transparent consumer friendly report that helps accelerate the settlement process
- Provide the contact information of the dealer so that the claimant knows where to acquire the replacement vehicle
Benefits to Insurers:
- Decreased settlement costs related to Waiver of Depreciation claims
- Fast turnaround times allow you to decrease loss adjustment expenses
- Hassle-free replacement vehicle purchase experience improves customer satisfaction
To learn more, call the Autosource Team at 1.800.351.3133 Ext. 4, or email email@example.com.