Identifix’s Direct-Hit is used by nearly 10,000 shops in Canada to dramatically reduce diagnostic time. It is the world’s most comprehensive and reliable online resource of on-demand information about what breaks on vehicles and how to fix it.
How does it do this? By collecting, organizing, and digitizing information from tens of thousands of real-world techs and delivering it all to your screen.
Using Direct-Hit means more vehicles move through the shop, less time spent on each and increased performance of both the shop technicians and the shop as a whole. Key features of the Direct-Hit system include, but are not limited to:
- Over 1,000,000 confirmed fixes
- Component locations
- Three types of full colour, interactive wiring diagrams
- Huge OEM coverage for repair/replace procedures
- Technical service bulletins
- Diagnostic trouble codes (search up to 8 OBD2 codes at the same time)
- Labour guides
- Seamless access to iATN, the largest network of automotive repair professionals in the world, with over 81,000 members in 168 countries.
Perhaps best of all, Identifix is affordable, and there are no long term contracts: cancel any time (although once people start using it, we find they never stop).
To get started with a demo or for information on signing up, call 1.844.AUDATEX or contact your Audatex account representative.
Identifix will also be an integral part of our upcoming (2018) Vehicle Health Check Scanning Suite. Using a similar no long term contract model, these pre/post scan tools will offer the latest in mobile app and tablet access to scan code information and clearance, all while being deeply integrated into Direct-Hit and iATN’s unbeatable and powerful databases of information.