English | Français
Guiding Principles
Audatex Canada / About Us / Guiding Principles
Numbers to live by.

Every employee at Audatex Canada follows a set of organizational principles that encourage and foster an environment of innovation, high performance and outstanding results.

Each day, these principles guide how we operate organizationally and individually. We aspire to:

Think 80/20 – Focus individual efforts on the 20% of effort that produces 80% of the results.

Act 30/30 – Reduce waste by 30% and increase capacity by 30%.

Live 90/10 – Personally assume 90% of the accountability for team-based projects with the remaining 10% of accountability to colleagues.

To learn more about Solera’s guiding principles, read the NYSE Magazine’s profile of Solera’s CEO, Tony Aquila.

Contact Us: 1 844 AUDATEX or sales@audatex.ca